We are following the current guidance of our local health authorities. We will continue to follow these government guidelines and take additional measures to keep you and our team safe up top.
We will be practicing the following safety measures for SkySkate at The Porch:
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees. If any employee presents signs of illness, they will not enter the building.
- Occupancy in our space as provided by Public Health will be followed.
- All guests will be required to show proof of vaccination by presenting their enhanced vaccine certificate with official QR code. If you have not yet downloaded your certificate, you can do so here ahead of your visit.
- All guests upon arrival will be required to use hand sanitizer provided by us. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue.
- All surfaces within the venue, including guest tables, chairs etc, will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Guests have the option to view our menus on our website here.
- Payment terminals will be sanitized after every use. We recommend contactless payment with your debit and credit cards.
- No cash transactions will be accepted.
- If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms or have travelled within the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you return when you are well and/or have completed your 14 day self-isolation.
- Masks must be worn at all times EXCEPT while seated at your table, including ordering from the bar or food counter, and in washrooms.
- Guests are required to sign a waiver prior to skating.
- Skating is only permitted in one direction, counterclockwise.
- Helmets are mandatory while skating.
- Guests using the rink do so at their own risk and voluntarily assume all risks associated with use.
- Failure to comply with safe skating rules will result in expulsion from SkySkate at The Porch.
Thank you for your support – we are so excited to have you with us up top!